Related Photo Galleries
But the tremor doesn't feel like a road runner like the lightning
the new tremor is close .... but not quite there
I like that saying Don Wise! Your last name fits you.
And apparently you haven't done any Greg. Ford didn't take any bailout money. As for Government Motors paying it back, They borrowed almost 70 billion dollars from the federal government. They paid back less than 10 billion and claim they paid their debt back in full. How does that work? They must be using the new Obama math. If the real figures don't suit your needs just pull some new ones out of your ass.
Esta chidisima super perrona la troka is cool nace
Yeah yeah yeah! Ford bailed themselves out by selling off assets. They didmy ask the American people to bail them out then gouge the price of their trucks like GM did. GM did not pay it all back. Read all of your research ass hole. Not just what you want to believe. Ford may be in debt. Bit its not to the tax payers!
Wake up nut job. GM paid it back. Ford still owes big. A little research goes a very long way
Sólo Ford lo puede acr posible
Why would we want a truck that won't rust?
This is the real post. This is the atlas concept which is similar lookings to the new f150. Checkout yahoos top stories for the new f150
Joseph Hernandez Gilbert Barriga
This is Deadly can't wait to see them on the lot.
except the dodge ramrunner
Erich esta de huevos
FORD is the Best in Texas!!! Bernardo Barajas
Im a chevy guy but this is sick
super beau je veux moi steve du quebec
Dennis Pearce really nice
Justin Stowe should have got one of these!
Looks like an aborted super duty.
Shane McGoo its no longer dodge its just ram now
Esta bellesura es la q quiero para set año.
Aluminum........ ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME. that's for SODA CANS not TRUCK bodies
They should concentrate more on performance than looks
es algo hermosisimo esta bellisima
Ford is a nice truck the safest truck but when it come down to it Dodge will pull that Ford all round the place and Chevy will still smoke ur ass
It's ugly as heck
Its nice for a ford but again dodge will do better
"supposed to feature an all aluminum body Construction" So lets wait and see ... But if yes a very good thing ..
Welcome ford atlas.....
Really nice lookin truck ... ..
That's my truck! Sooo getting it when it comes out!
I rather buy a bently or a jaguare
You should!! Peter Pugliese
Still a pos ford
I'll pull your tinker toy all over town backwards with you in 4x4 and never know take your money next time and don't buy your wife a truck
the funny part is i have seen the exact same thing for fords have a million times
95 percent of all Chevys are on the road the other 5 percent barely made it home
Q bueno marca ,
Aluminum is metal
need to make with straight axel!!!!
Look at all that plastic on the front...
I'm a Chevy person today and tomorrow but I'm digging this Ford